[CalendarServer-users] iCal 3.0 - Connecting to iCal server on localhost

Richard Stelling richard at lifestylesonline.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 16:28:14 PDT 2007

I installed (using the default test XML file) the iCal Server and
started it running on my Leopard developer seed from WWDC - all seems
fine I can browse to:

http://localhost:8008

But when trying to add an account in iCal Version 3.0 (1166) it just
hangs or does nothing - I'm using the admin/admin login and tried the
server as http://localhost:8008 and http://127.0.0.1:8008

The iCal server logs show it get one request (some times) also in the
system log iCal returns a warning "not an absolute path"

Anyone got this running?

Regards,

Rich