[CalendarServer-users] Problems with report

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Wed Jun 27 06:49:45 PDT 2007

Hi Jakob,

wrote:

> I'm working on some CalDAV-Software, at the moment only a small
> java-library, and I'm trying to test the REPORT-method. I've send a
> modified example (only the dates modified) from the CalDAV-RfC (7.8.1)
> and got an internal server error. I'm running rev1602 and can't
> upgrade atm, but I couldn't find a similar bug in the bug tracker.

I think there may be a problem with the calendar data stored in
/calendars/users/lenfers/test/, as I think that is what the exception is
about.

Can you locate the directory on disk for that calendar, zip it up and
create a ticket on Trac and add that as an attachment. I can then take a
look at it and see what might be going on.

--
Cyrus Daboo