[CalendarServer-users] account.xml configuation

Darren Hildebrand dhildebrand at franticfilms.com
Wed Nov 7 13:56:48 PST 2007

This could probably be achieved (although it may be somewhat tedious...)
by creating a user called guest and using the mulberry client to modify
ACLs so that they have read access to all the other users' calendars.
You'd just have to remember to adjust permissions every time you create
a new user's calendar.  Definitely not ideal, but it could (probably) do
the job in a pinch.

Darren