[CalendarServer-users] How to install as system service?

Stonewall Ballard sb.list at sb.org
Wed Nov 7 16:23:53 PST 2007

After much fussing about with this, I was unable to make any progress.
I did determine that the error message really means that there were
unrecognized options. The command exec'd by caldavd is:

    python /usr/local/bin/twistd -n caldav

The python called is the one in /System/Library/Frameworks/...  I
tried a bunch of other options, but they didn't help.

I'm going to run the copy in my user account until someone builds an
installer.

Thanks for your help!

  - Stoney