[CalendarServer-users] delegation help?

Joe Auty joe at netmusician.org
Fri Nov 9 09:16:03 PST 2007

Okay,

I have followed this configuration and have gotten delegates to show
up and I can write to a calendar as a delegate, but how can I set the
calendar owner to see the changes/entries made by a delegate who has
been provided access? I'm also confused as to why I need to provide
the name and password in the location block in addition to the user
block?

Also, how does the "manage access to my account" GUI config supposed
to work? Does this allow defining proxy users? Does it work with the
flat file plist/XML files?

Sorry for the dumb questions, I'll be happy to write this up once I
have an understanding of this, for the benefit of others :)

Here is my config: