[CalendarServer-users] Lost newbie: Can't access via IP address although localhost works

Steven Chan bookondesk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 23:59:26 PST 2007

Hi, Emil,

Thanks very much!  That worked like a charm.  As you suspected, this
is for my 8-node home network so I don't have a DNS (and therefore no
FQDN).

After much messing about, I've rolled this into production, much to
the delight of my wife.  Aside from this initial hurdle and some head-
scratching over the accounts.xml structure, I can't believe how easy
this was to set up...  at least for a reasonably technical user.

I've gotten sufficient hints in the archives of this listserv to think
that setting this up as a launchd service won't be too hard.  Famous
last words. ;-)

Hats off to the DCS team!

Regards,
Steven