[CalendarServer-users] Problems to setup Calendar Server

Emil Lundberg Emil.Lundberg at bmc.uu.se
Fri Nov 23 04:47:12 PST 2007

That's kind of peculiar - 'lipo' is a utility to create fat/thin
binaries (ppc/x86, 32/64-bit) for OS X 10.4/10.5. I can't see why
this would need to be invoked by 'run -s' at all.

You'll need to tell us more about what your setup is and any other
error messages you can find. This is most likely due to something
with your local machine setup and not intrinsic to DCS. Examples
include binaries copied from a different architecture, full
partitions, etc.

/Emil