[CalendarServer-users] vCard / CardDAV support in DCS

Richard Smith xplora at wak.co.nz
Thu Apr 3 17:52:36 PDT 2008

IMHO from Apple's perspective I believe they will be expecting LDAP/
OpenDirectory for contacts, personally I would expect that CardDAV is
outside the scope of of the CalendarServer and believe CalendarServer
would be expecting other services would handle things like CardDAV.
This of course does not rule out the idea that CalendarServer couldn't
do it, the way CalendarServer is structured (from my understanding of
CalendarServer), it would probably be fairly trivial for
CalendarServer to handle CardDAV (to which I honestly must say I do
not know anything about).

--
Richard Smith
xplora at wak.co.nz