[CalendarServer-users] Client library and admin tool

Scott Buchanan dscottbuch at mac.com
Fri Apr 4 10:03:00 PDT 2008

Thanks,

I was starting down this path already.  Re "WebDAV ACLs are overly
complex for most of the operations people want to do" is quite an
understatement :):)

One of my main problems seems to have been fixed in the 1_3 branch,
which I just started using.  It appears in that branch that the main
calendar of each principal is now 'locked' against delete by anyone by
the Server by default therefore each groups 'calendar' is safe from
accidental deletion.

Now I'm trying to find a description of how to add a  location
principal (and resource principal) to a Tiger OD server.  Any place I
can go here?  I assume I need to edit the scheme of the ldap,
something I've never done.

Thanks for all your help.