[CalendarServer-users] Allowing read-only sharing of calendars between users?

Nick nicklegg at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 20:39:19 PDT 2008

tack,

Thanks for your reply.  It works (mostly), but I have one problem.  When
I'm typing "acl -i calendars/users/$USERNAME/calendar", I cannot type
the letter "b".  There is absolutely no effect when I hit the "b" key.
All other keys seem to work as expected.  Have you run into this problem?

Thanks,
nutbar

PS - my username has a 'b' in it so I'm seemingly out of luck