[CalendarServer-users] how to add a user to the server itself?

Nick nicklegg at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 05:51:08 PDT 2008

Hi Andy,

I presume then that you are in fact using the XML File Directory
Service.  Check in your caldavd-dev.plist for the following code:

 <!--  XML File Directory Service -->
 <key>DirectoryService</key>
 <dict>
   <key>type</key>
   <string>twistedcaldav.directory.xmlfile.XMLDirectoryService</string>

   <key>params</key>
   <dict>
     <key>xmlFile</key>
     <string>conf/accounts.xml</string>
   </dict>
 </dict>

pointing to accounts.xml and not accounts-test.xml as it does by default.

-Nick