[CalendarServer-users] Adding users

Nick nicklegg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 13:39:13 PDT 2008

Tony,

Please refer to this message previously discussed on the mailing list:
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/calendarserver-users/2008-April/000827.html

My guess is you just missed a step in the setup.  Let me know if that
doesn't solve the issue you are experiencing.  Also, another way to add
users is to use the  CalDAVClientLibrary from
http://trac.calendarserver.org/projects/calendarserver/wiki/CalDAVClientLibrary

Good luck.
-nutbar