[CalendarServer-users] DCS on Tiger Server

Richard Shepherd richard at shepfamily.co.uk
Fri Aug 22 14:07:15 PDT 2008

Has anyone got iCal/DCS working fully on Tiger server using Open
Directory?

My DNS/OD/Kerberos setup seems okay. Proper forward & reverse DNS.
Proper binding of clients to OD. Users & Groups created in WGM can be
logged into by clients and are valid DCS principals.

I just cannot get iCal to find users in the delegation settings pane
or in the attendees field. Typing any OD user short or long name (or
anything for that matter) in the auto complete fields returns nothing.

Help greatly appreciated.

Richard Shepherd