[CalendarServer-users] Always a need to start fresh?

tdog tgate at mypublic.net
Sat Feb 9 11:51:38 PST 2008

Alright I'm confused.

I check out a fresh version of CalendarSever, configure it then ./run -d
everything works great.
I decide I want to change the configuration so I kill the daemon with ./run
-k

when I try to start it again I get no errors, but the request for data
silently fails.  Even if I make no changes to the configuration.  Just
killing and trying to start again seem to cause this.

What am I doing wrong?  Are there some sort of directory permission that get
changed that would cause this?