[CalendarServer-users] Getting group calndars to work.

tdog tgate at mypublic.net
Fri Feb 15 05:51:56 PST 2008

I'm having trouble getting the group calendar functionality to work.  Could
someone please point out what I might be doing wrong?  When I setup a
location, it shows up as a delegate, however the group calendars don't
appear.  We're using iCal as a calendar client.

This is my accounts.xml config...

<accounts realm="Test Realm">
  <user>
    <uid>admin</uid>