[CalendarServer-users] 'DAV ACL's... li'l help?

tack tack at tractionco.com
Mon Feb 18 16:32:54 PST 2008

And this is console output from when I try to navigate to somebody's
calendar:

2008-02-18 16:30:37-0800 [-] [caldav-8008]  [-] 'No principal found
for UID: admin'
2008-02-18 16:30:37-0800 [-] [caldav-8008]  [-] "Attempt to create
clone '/www/calendar/CalendarServer/twistedcaldav/test/data/principals/
__uids__/admin' of resource
<DirectoryPrincipalUIDProvisioningResource: /www/calendar/
CalendarServer/twistedcaldav/test/data/principals/__uids__>"

Cheers,
tack