[CalendarServer-users] CalendarServer 1.1 and Account information not found - HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Mon Feb 25 11:05:59 PST 2008

Hi Jaco,

--On February 23, 2008 1:54:35 PM +0000 Jaco Engelbrecht
<bje at serendipity.org.za> wrote:

> Any ideas?  Is it a problem with CalendarServer or Twisted?

This is a problem with your pysqlite installation:

> exceptions.AttributeError: 'pysqlite2.dbapi2.Connection' object has no
> attribute 'execute'

Looks like you might have an old version of that installed. What version of
Python are you using? Can you locate your pysqlite install and see what
version it is? We normally use v2.3.2 on Python 2.4 installs. sqlite is now
included in Python 2.5 so is not used there.

--
Cyrus Daboo