[CalendarServer-users] 'Authentication failed: Invalid nonce value: ...'

jdtanner john.tanner at conformance.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 05:56:09 PST 2008

Hi all,

I've managed to get a server up and running using accounts.xml, but my users
are being prompted to input their username and password every 20 mins or so
(they are using the latest Sunbird nightly and have their passwords stored
in password manager). Any ideas why the server would be throwing a
'Authentication failed: Invalid nonce value: ...' error?

Cheers,
John