[CalendarServer-users] Attendees from Outside : via user community improvements?

Eric Rabinowitz eric.rabinowitz at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 12:54:28 PDT 2008

So I am wondering this:   Is the caldavserver community able to make
changes for additional features/enhancements and check them back in to
the tree or are changes strictly controlled by Apple?   Would
community contributions/changes require a divergent source tree
located elsewhere?

Eric Linn Rabinowitz