[CalendarServer-users] 'reset' a calendar/user?

tack tack at tractionco.com
Mon Jun 23 15:17:25 PDT 2008

I'm thinking also that maybe nothing is wrong server-side.  It's just
that the first time you try to subscribe to this huge calendar, it
takes longer than iCal's 30 second timeout will allow.  I found this
and similar on google:

http://forums.macosxhints.com/showthread.php?t=86251

We tried subscribing using Lightning and it took 2 minutes, but it
worked.  So I think there could be something to this.

So... I know it's more of a client side question, but anybody know how
to increase iCal's timeout interval?  I couldn't find it in the plist
or in defaults read com.apple.iCal.  And I didn't find it in the
application bundle, but haven't opened anything in resource or hex
editors.

I'd like to try this before I delete anybodies calendar data.

Cheers,
tack