[CalendarServer-users] Web CalDAV client

Jan Van Tol jan at spiny.com
Wed Mar 19 14:06:12 PDT 2008

Does anyone know of any decent web-based CalDAV clients that work with
CalendarServer? We currently have Leopard server's iCal Server
running, and it works great for Leopard iCal clients, but we need, at
the very least, to have shared resource calendars be read-write
accessible cross-platform.

Sunbird is not a good option, since if we have calendars for, say, 30
shared resources, Sunbird requires the user to manually set up a
calendar for each one.

Either a good cross-platform desktop client (without the above issue)
or a web-based client with read-write CalDAV support would probably
work for us.

Thanks!
Jan