[CalendarServer-users] Client library and admin tool

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Tue Mar 25 13:34:11 PDT 2008

Hi folks,
The CalDAV client library and admin tool I have mentioned before is now
available on the open source site.

<http://trac.macosforge.org/projects/calendarserver/wiki/CalDAVClientLibrary>

This will help people do basic command line management of XML directory
files, as well as proxy/delegation setup. It can also form the basis of
more sophisticated admin tools that people might need.

If you have questions or comments please post to this list and I can work
on expanding the wiki with an FAQ as issues come up.

--
Cyrus Daboo