[CalendarServer-users] Wiki write access

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Tue May 6 06:52:22 PDT 2008

Hi Stroller,

--On May 6, 2008 2:49:45 PM +0100 Stroller <linux.luser at myrealbox.com>
wrote:

>> Please be patient. We'll get you a definitive answer soon.
>
> Even if you can't give unrestricted write access to everyone, perhaps you
> would take wiki submissions via the mailing-list. Once a user has made a
> number of legitimate submissions they could be given full write-access to
> the wiki?

We will certainly take email "submissions" for the wiki and put those in
ourselves right now whilst waiting to get a definitive answer on opening up
editing. If you can provide either plain text or the Trac style wiki markup
for what you want added we'll go ahead and do that as appropriate right now.

--
Cyrus Daboo