[CalendarServer-users] memcached in current svn

Cyrus Daboo cdaboo at apple.com
Wed May 28 08:02:18 PDT 2008

Hi John,

--On May 28, 2008 3:50:55 PM +0100 John Tanner
<john.tanner at conformance.co.uk> wrote:

> It certainly got further after doing that but now I get a crazy error:

OK, so we are now relying on Python 2.5 features. This is true not only of
the uuid module that you were not able to load, but we are now also using
Twisted's inlineCallbacks method in place of deferredGenerators, and that
uses the new feature in Python 2.5 where the yield statement can return a
value.

Bottom line: Python 2.5 is now required to run calendar server trunk.

--
Cyrus Daboo