[CalendarServer-users] building CalDAVClientLibrary

John McAdams johnemac at tekserve.com
Thu May 29 05:28:49 PDT 2008

Hi Cyrus,

Sorry this is still giving me problems. I modified the caldavd.plist
and restarted iCal Server. I'm still getting the 401 error. Here's the
entry in caldavd.plist:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd
">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>AccessLogFile</key>
	<string>/var/log/caldavd/access.log</string>
	<key>AdminPrincipals</key>
	<array>
		<string>/principals/users/diradmin</string>
	</array>

I also tried:

	<key>AdminPrincipals</key>
	<array>
		<string>/principals/__uids__/912F0CD3-1984-47B8-B09E-25F2BEA9DF02</
string>
	</array>

Thanks,
-- jmca