[CalendarServer-users] how to update ?

Mark Cockfield mark.cockfield at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 12:26:59 PST 2008

Jean,

I just built a fresh CalenderServer install, copied the default plist file,
started it up and it works fine. I was able to browse the repository using
the webdav browser...so the question become ³how is your install different?²

Sorry to ask the obvious but did you grab a fresh version today? Also, did
you set the memcahed value in the plist file to ³no² or ³false²?

Mark