[CalendarServer-users] debian, getting started

Frank Hartmann soundart at gmx.net
Sun Nov 16 12:59:50 PST 2008

Cyrus Daboo <cdaboo at apple.com> writes:

> Use "test" rather than "test_user" in the URL for the calendar. The
> actual path uses the <uid> element in the XML.

Hi Cyrus,

thank you very much! Works now! Still playing with it and looks fine.

I have one other question: I am not familar with these xattr
filesystem extensions and the manpage stated that these are required for CalendarServer.

What is the procedure to backup a CalendarServer db? Do I have to
preserve the xattrs somehow?

Do I need to shutdown the CalendarServer while doing the backup?

kind regards
  Frank