[CalendarServer-users] calendar user address

Mark Cockfield mark.cockfield at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 14:53:48 PST 2008

Hey Cyrus,

Works like a charm...much nicer than the alternative. Is it reasonable to
assume that there is no significance to the order the addresses are defined
in the accounts.xml file, and in the calendar-user-address-set PROPFIND
response?

It is becoming apparent that even the thinnest of clients needs to be able
to persist configuration, and that the property queries at startup are more
to discover changes in configuration than to discover the essence of their
being.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Mark