[CalendarServer-users] Calendarserver and Active Directory

YANG ChengFu chengfu.yang at gameloft.com
Tue Sep 9 23:35:15 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am playing with calendarserver on Active Directory, but I do not know
how to do that.

I'd like to get user accounts from Active Directory, for example,  the
directory structure of AD is

CN=Jack Dothen, OU=Users, DC=example, DC=org.

DC is dc01.example.org

Frankly I am new to calendar server, if you can comment it,  I really
appreciate it.

Thanks!

--
*-------*