[CalendarServer-users] how to create a new calendar from a client app

maxbobzien at mac.com maxbobzien at mac.com
Tue Aug 11 02:02:31 PDT 2009

This is maybe a stupid question, but why would you do that? For my understanding, you set up the server in a specific environment, for example your office. And every employee has it's own office calendar, where all his entries are stored. So why would you want an additional calendar?

--
"The best laid schemes o' mice an' men gang aft aglay."
Robert Burns