[CalendarServer-users] Error in adding attendee to meeting

Corey Scobie corey at scobie.com
Tue Aug 18 21:52:55 PDT 2009

Strangely, the directory doesn't exist for this user (does for my
other user).

macmini:/ cscobie$ ls /Library/CalendarServer/twistedcaldav/test/data/
calendars/__uids__/ks/co/kscobie/calendar
ls: /Library/CalendarServer/twistedcaldav/test/data/calendars/__uids__/
ks/co/kscobie/calendar: No such file or directory

Delete the user and recreate? The user can create and update events
just fine.

Regards,
Corey
corey at scobie.com