[CalendarServer-users] iMIP settings

Stroller stroller at stellar.eclipse.co.uk
Tue Dec 1 19:29:08 PST 2009

I thought the bolded text clearly answered your question, as I quoted
it.

I interpreted the bolded text to clearly state that CalendarServer can
indeed send an invite to someone who is not a CalendarServer user, and
that it can indeed send an invite outside, say, to your work email
address.

I feared from your question that you might be expecting CalendarServer
to be sending invitations to users who do have accounts on the server,
and I interpret the bolded as stating it won't.

To me one "obvious" thing to do is to look at the logs on the
mailserver. On mine I see:

   Dec 1 22:59:58 compaq postfix/smtpd[15234]: connect from
emachine.stroller.uk.eu.org[192.168.1.44]

then multiple subsequent messages as Postfix digests the email through
its various queues. Your statements so far on this list don't seem to
establish that the mail server isn't eating the message.

Stroller.