[CalendarServer-users] ical invite mail not being sent

Markus Stürmer markus.stuermer at informatik.uni-erlangen.de
Thu Dec 3 05:54:31 PST 2009

This is exactly the "expected" behavior. Invitations to other users on the same server are delivered internally (placed in the user's inbox directory on the caldav server).

You can use a browser to look through the caldav (~webdav) structures on the DCS server and check for these ics files.

Which clients are you using? iCal should get these invitations without additional configuration.

Regards,
Markus