[CalendarServer-users] Access to all calendars

Georg Troska georg.troska at uni-dortmund.de
Tue Feb 17 04:50:59 PST 2009

Hi,
I have not done any changes in the sudoes file, so my name does not
occur there.

my account.xml looks similar to this:

<accounts realm="Test Realm2">
   <user>
     <uid>troska</uid>
     <guid>e4</guid>
     <name>Georg Troska</name>
  </user>
   <user>
     <uid>user2</uid>
     <guid>e4</guid>
     <name>Username Two</name>
  </user>
   <group>
     <uid>e4</uid>
     <guid>e4</guid>
     <name>E4</name>
     <members>
       <member type="users">troska</member>
     </members>
   </group>
   <group>
     <uid>group2</uid>
     <guid>group2</guid>
     <name>Group Namel</name>
     <members>
       <member type="users">user2</member>
     </members>
   </group>
<group>
     <uid>disabledgroup</uid>
     <guid>disabledgroup</guid>
     <password>disabledgroup</password>
     <name>Disabled Group</name>
     <members>
       <member type="users">user01</member>
     </members>
     <disable-calendar/>
   </group>
</accounts>

I don't think that I have special privileges.

Thanks Georg