[CalendarServer-users] SOLVED: HTTPS-Problem

Georg Troska georg.troska at uni-dortmund.de
Thu Feb 19 03:48:13 PST 2009

Dear Cyrille,

It's so easy.... so clear that I need nearly two days to understand...

The point is to tell iCal to accept the certificate. As I accepted it
with my Browser and I saw that it was stored in apple service programm
where the certs and keys (not sure about the english name) I thought
every must be ok.

To tell iCal to accept the certs one has to open the SSL-Site with
safari - not with firefox. When I had accepted the certs with safari
everything in iCal was ok

Thanks you very much for the time you spent on this

Georg

P.S. maybe someone can add this iCal feature to the iCal-Howto on www.calendarserver.org