[CalendarServer-users] Update to r3599 failed

Bastien Semene bsemene at cyanide-studio.com
Thu Jan 22 09:09:39 PST 2009

Ok it works.
I made a new caldav working directory at r3474 and applied your fix by
hand, the server worked succesfully.
I updated it to HEAD version and it worked succesfully also.
Now I'll consider patching the deployed server to the HEAD revision.

I'll find a way to patch (locally) the server to autodetect correctly
the number of processors on FreeBSD as I'm loosing performances I think.
I'll say when I found the answer to this problem.

Cyrus Daboo a e'crit :