[CalendarServer-users] can't import har2009 calendar

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Fri Jul 24 02:48:56 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am trying to import the har2009 ics calendar in my debian darwin
calender server account via iceowl program but it generates the
following errors:

2009-07-24 11:43:21+0200 [-] [caldav-8443]  [-] '"In transformToNative,
unhandled exception: <type \'exceptions.ValueError\'>: mandatory DTSTART
not found"'

https://har2009.org/program/schedule.en.ics

Could somebody please help me and maybe take a look what the actual
problems is here?

Its for an demonstration system so its kind of important for me that it
works :D

Thanks in advance,

Jelle de Jong