[CalendarServer-users] Newbie needs some help with configuration

Max Bobzien maxbobzien at mac.com
Sat Jul 25 15:53:07 PDT 2009

Hi,

I have tried to setup the server on my local mac and make it available
for other users via internet. I did the following things:

- installed the server
- configured the accounts-test.xml and added the additional accounts
- set up iCal to connect to the server

Until this point, everything seems to work, but when I create a new
entry and want to check the availability of another user or send an
event to another user, it is only created in my calender but the other
user does not get informed about anything.

Is there anything I totally misunderstand with all this or did I
simply something wrong? :)
Thank for any advise!

Max