[CalendarServer-users] calendarserver on debian via nss and kerberos

Georg Troska georg.troska at uni-dortmund.de
Tue Mar 3 05:14:34 PST 2009

Hi,
I was able to do it with Ubuntu Intrepid.

Kerberos works. NSS not at the moment. I wrote a script that runs via
cronjob creating a xml-file from LDAP for the user information.
I'm still working on the NSS thing.

Use account.xml with no password and loginnames that are of the same
kind than in your kerberos database. Make sure that your keytab is
readable by caldavd and use lowercase http/ (not HTTP/) for the
principal entry.
Kerberos based login are depending on your client as well. Which one
are you using?

Georg