[CalendarServer-users] CalendarServer + LDAP on linux

Xavier Ambrosioni xavier.ambrosioni at cinema-voiron.fr
Wed Mar 25 00:34:52 PDT 2009

Hi,

I've just installed calendarserver on my ubuntu server and using the
account.xml file for authentication everythink is ok.
Now I would like to connect calendarserver to my OpenLDAP server
hosted on ubuntu. My OpenLDAP server has the same schema as
OpenDirectory and I manage my users/groups from my Mac using
WorgroupManager from Apple. So I should have everythink in place on
LDAP side.
Is there a solution to connect calendarserver to LDAP ? From what I
read opendirectory module doesn't exist on linux.

Thank  you in advance for your help
Xavier