[CalendarServer-users] CalendarServer + LDAP on linux

Georg Troska georg.troska at uni-dortmund.de
Fri Mar 27 05:52:50 PDT 2009

Hi,
In geneal the there is a NSS-auth-tool for that. I did not get that
running. Instead of this I use a shell-script that generates an
accouts.xml from my LDAP-Database with ldapsearch. When updating the
accounts.xml with a cron-job the calendarserver is restarted
automatically. If you find out how to get the NSS-Thing running,
please tell be

Bye Georg