[CalendarServer-users] General Calendar Server

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Nov 16 01:03:38 PST 2009

I have been looking at this project on and off for far too long, it is
time for me to figure it out.

I tried playing the dance with gmail and sync, but I would like a more
complete and full solution.  Pretty much what comes in OS X Server, so
I can share and collaborate calendars.

Is this the same calendar server that is in Snow Leopard Server now?

I have personally never been able to get it to work, it does build and
install, but I was never able to connect to anything other than the
web admin pages.

I can and will post details on that, but first wanted to be sure I was
even on the correct path.  I still have an option of buying a new Mac
Mini Server since they are pretty much throwing in the OS, which would
give me my calendaring solutions I need as well as a bit more.

Thank you.