[CalendarServer-users] uid uniqueness

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Mon Nov 23 02:22:20 PST 2009

generally speaking... GID and UID should always be unique... In calendar server this is also true... I can see no reason why you'd want to have them the same.

The calendar server users the UID to identify the object (user or group) the event is referring to.. If they are not unique then the results are likely to be unexpected.

---Guy