[CalendarServer-users] Delegation of single calendars

Maximilian Reiß max at macnews.de
Tue Sep 1 05:45:06 PDT 2009

Hi Ryan,

thank you very much for your answer.

The private event feature has the issue that the user would need to
check it every time and it feels a bit like "trying to improve the
symptoms instead of curing the cause".
Just think of the quite common "Boss and his secretary" scenario. The
Boss surely wants go grant the secretary access to some calendars for
appointment management but pretty sure not to all calendars. Also she/
he does not want to make sure not to forget to press "private event"
each time she/he sets up an event or gets an event.

A semi solution could be to have private calendars but I think there
is no such feature either in calendarserver.

Regards,
Max