[CalendarServer-users] HOWTO: install Darwin Calendar on Centos 5

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Wed Sep 16 02:05:46 PDT 2009

No I've not tried creating an RPM...I guess it's something to look
into.  It should be possible to compile all the bits and create a
single package containing everything necessary to get it running.

I'm no expert in RPM management but I'll give it a go unless someone
else sticks their hand in the air.

--Guy