[CalendarServer-users] Download/Install calendar server?

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Thu Apr 1 11:53:55 PDT 2010

Well first welcome!...

Second.. I would most strongly recommend playing with installing it on a throw again system first.  Make sure you fully understand what it's going to do and work for you.  You don't say what your webserver is but if it's linux based then you can follow my step-by-step guides.  But again, I would suggest that you play with it first.. try installing MacFusion or Parallels or other virtual server, I use proxmox my self.  You can then install your favourite linux distro and play with installing it.

http://www.rho.cc/index.php/calendar-and-contact-server/59-calendar-setup/100-installing-darwin-calendar-and-contact-server-version-3-on-centos-5

Cheers,
---Guy