[CalendarServer-users] Alternate python location for centos 5

ndsharp at gmail.com ndsharp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 15:53:26 PDT 2010

It seems to break all the system-config-* tools. And probably anything that
uses GTK. I am running my mail server from the same machine so I want those
all to work still.

BTW, you should update your guide to point to a newer version of
setuptools. The one that I downloaded from the link had a conflict with
python. But the latest version seems fine.

Thanks for the info and the fast response. I guess I have to rebuild the
CalendarServer now :). (I think thats what all the python scripts and doing
anyway... building things)

-- Nick