[CalendarServer-users] CardDAV-server.

Andre LaBranche dre at apple.com
Sat Aug 7 00:38:15 PDT 2010

Sorry, I didn't read your question properly the first time, I guess...

CardDAV is enabled through config file options, not command line options. At one point there was an -a switch, but not anymore. If that's still true for you, you should consider updating.

I suggest diff'ing the current versions of caldavd-dev.plist and carddavd-dev.plist to get a feel for what the relevant config options are. You can also look at stdconfig.py to see all the options and their default values.

-dre