[CalendarServer-users] Current state of CardDAV

Peter Ankerstål peter at pean.org
Sun Aug 8 07:52:33 PDT 2010

Hey,

I also want to run it on FreeBSD but without any luck. (to get it to run under os x is very easy). Could you please post a simple guide on
how you where able to get it running on FreeBSD? that would be very helpful. Thanks!

And about the CardDAV-problem (I have the same problem with my current installation). If I overwrite caldav-dev.plist with carddav-dev.plist
it starts as a carddav-server but there has to be a way for it to work as both.

--
Peter Ankerstål
peter at pean.org
http://www.pean.org/