[CalendarServer-users] Almost running CalServer on Centos 5.4

Guy guy at britewhite.net
Tue Feb 2 06:28:27 PST 2010

ok Current HEAD of trunk doesn't seem to run cleanly:

[root at cal2 conf]# /usr/bin/caldavd -X -f /etc/caldavd/caldavd.plist
exec python /usr/bin/twistd  -n caldav -f /etc/caldavd/caldavd.plist
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/twistd", line 19, in <module>
    run()
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/scripts/twistd.py", line 27, in run
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/application/app.py", line 689, in run
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/application/app.py", line 669, in parseOptions
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/python/usage.py", line 226, in parseOptions
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/application/app.py", line 680, in subCommands
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/plugins/caldav.py", line 13, in getProperty
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/python/reflect.py", line 349, in namedObject
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/python/reflect.py", line 337, in namedModule
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/calendarserver/sidecar/task.py", line 44, in <module>
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twistedcaldav/directory/principal.py", line 56, in <module>
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twistedcaldav/directory/calendaruserproxy.py", line 45, in <module>
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twistedcaldav/extensions.py", line 66, in <module>
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twistedcaldav/method/report.py", line 39, in <module>
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twext/web2/dav/__init__.py", line 28, in <module>
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/web2/dav/element/parser.py", line 65, in registerElements
  File "usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/twisted/web2/dav/element/parser.py", line 78, in registerElement
AssertionError: Attempting to register qname ('DAV:', 'error') multiple times: (<class 'twisted.web2.dav.element.rfc3253.Error'>, <class 'twisted.web2.dav.element.rfc3253.Error'>)

--Guy